Office Specialists Keep the Flow of Information Moving Smoothly
OST – Class Facts
- 4 months – 3 months of academic and hands-on training and 1 month externship
- Comprehensive employment services
- Mon – Wed 9:00 – 11:00 & Thursday 10:00 – 2:00 & Fri 10:00 – 1:00
- Classes start the first Monday of each month.
OST covers the use of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel Power Point and Outlook. Computer Skills Bootcamp is a prerequisite for this class. However it is much more than a Microsoft Office training class. It is a comprehensive vocational training program that offers students a chance to learn real workplace skills both technical and professional. Students learn what will be expected of them on the job, from creating an Excel spreadsheet to writing a professional letter.
Recent OST graduates hold jobs in the following arenas:
- Administrative Assistants
- Help Desk
- Bookkeeping Assistants
- Customer Service Representatives
- File Clerks