How To Enroll/Refer

We make it simple.

Vocational rehabilitation counselors:

Option 1 – Contact Miguel Oaks

Option 2 – Mail or FAX a referral form

If you have any questions or need help, please contact us.

For interested students

Most of CTP’s clients are referred by a sponsoring organization such as Department of Rehabilitation (DOR), Veterans Administration, Employment Development Department (EDD) and others. We can also accept private-pay clients on a case by case basis.

If you would like to become a CTP student or if you are a counselor of a vocational rehabilitation system, contact Miguel Oaks at 510 849-2911 extension 4003, or email [email protected] to get started.

Accreditation and Approvals

CTP is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Please see our BPPE page for details.

CTP is approved to serve disabled Veterans with funding from the Veterans Administration.

CTP has a Department of Labor program code.