Vocational Training That Works
The staff of Computer Technologies Program (CTP) prepares people with disabilities for professional employment by providing technical training, coaching and associated services.
We have comprehensive training programs and services tailored to suit our diverse student population. Every student is treated as an individual. We ensure that the experience each student has at CTP is the right path to their vocational goals.
Since 1974, CTP has successfully trained and placed hundreds people with disabilities and served thousands of others.
Our Current Services
- Computer Skills Bootcamp – A flexible class that covers computer literacy topics from the basics to advanced electives.
- Network and Technical Support – Computer technician training.
- Office Systems Training – Learn the Microsoft Office suite and office skills.
- Employment Services – Training and assistance in finding a job.
- Low Cost Computer Sales and Repair