Computer Skills Bootcamp
Download the Computer Skills Bootcamp class flyer
Computer Skills Bootcamp is an evaluation tool and training program. The class focuses on the development of efficient and professional use of the computer as well as professional accountability. Daily one-on-one attention is given to every student to ensure they make the most of the course. Enrolled students will gain a better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, as well as what they need to successfully gain employment.
Quick Class Facts
- 4 weeks – Monday to Thursday 10 am – 1 pm- held via Zoom
- New classes start on the first Monday of each month.
- Contact us for more information and admissions
- Windows 10 navigation and efficiency
- Email and calendaring
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets
- In-depth career research
- Creation of draft resume
- In addition to the in-person class, access to thousands of online elective classes covering both technical and non-technical areas