Mark your calendar for Saturday, November 16, when there will be a free health fair for seniors and Medicare beneficiaries. At the fair, student pharmacists from University of Pacific will:
- Evaluate your Medicare Part D plan, and potentially save you money.
- Review all of your medications to make sure they are safe together.
- Immunize you with the seasonal flu and pneumococcal vaccines.
- Check your blood pressure, bone destiny, cholesterol, blood sugar level and much more.
Please bring with you:
- All of your prescription drugs
- Your red, white and blue Medicare card
Appointments are recommended. Please call 510-841-4776, ext. 3130 to make an appointment and to request accommodations. (They will need 10 business days advance notice to provide accommodations.)
- WHEN: Saturday, November 16th
- TIME: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- WHERE: Ed Roberts Campus, 3075 Adeline Street, Berkeley, CA 94703