The Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center has created six “know your rights” videos in American Sign Language (ASL) with English captioning. These videos, the first of their kind in the nation, provide critical legal information on a variety of employment issues in a format that’s accessible to deaf and hard of hearing workers. The video titles are:
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Reasonable Accommodation and the Interactive Process
- Wage Replacement for Survivors of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking
- Job-Protected Time Off for Survivors of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
- California’s Unemployment Insurance Program
- California’s State Disability Insurance Program (SDI)
Click here to access the videos.