If you’ve been wanting to learn about photo editing and/or digital scrapbooking, CTP’s free one-day introductory classes are for you.
Intro to Free Photo and Image Editing Software will be held Tuesday, June 14 from 6:00 – 7:30 pm. Registration is required and seats are limited so be sure to register online. Topics will include:
- Review of available free software for editing digital photos and images
- Demonstration of downloading and installing software
- Review of image formats and scanning
- Review of standard sizes and resolution of images for printing and the web
- Demonstration of editing photos, including using layers and filters
- Review of websites for sharing and storing your digital photos
Intro to Digital and Hybrid Scrapbooking will be held Thursday, July 21, from 6:00 – 7:30 pm. Registration is required and seats are limited so be sure to register online. Topics will include:
- Review of software used for digital scrapbooking
- Review of available free templates and website resources
- Demonstration of downloading and using templates and resources
- Review of standard sizing and printing options
- Hybrid scrapbooking resources; Scrapbook Territory, books, etc.
Both classes will be held at CTP, located in Berkeley at the Ed Roberts Campus above the Ashby BART station. There’s also free parking behind the building in the BART parking lot.