The First Step to a Computer Career
New classes usually start on the second Monday of each month. Classes are held Monday to Thursday with both morning and afternoon sessions.
Computer Skills Bootcamp is a four week long evaluation tool and training program. Students of all skill levels can benefit from this course. Bootcamp is a semi-self paced class where students can proceed at the pace that is right for them. Daily one-on-one attention is given to every student to ensure they make the most of the course.
Graduates gain a better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, as well as what they need to successfully gain employment.
- Windows 7
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2007
- Google Apps including Gmail and Google Drive (i.e Docs)
- Introduction to Internet and Search
- Creation of draft resume
Bootcamp students also receive access to a catalog of hundreds of online classes from basic skills to advanced electives:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- Computer Networking and System Administration
- Project Management
- Business Skills